To become an Air hostess is undoubtedly the dream job for anyone whose sole passion in life is to travel. It has become a dream profile,especially for young girls. Air hostess can be said to be a fun job where there are various options to enjoy. But to apply for air hostess training,you need to qualify not one but 2 sections of eligibility criteria. While one is based on your education, other is based on everything else.
You are eligible to enroll in an air hostess training institute to pursue a diploma or certificate course right after completing your high school,i.e., Class 12th. But, if you are looking to pursue a Post-Graduation Air hostess course, then you would need to initially complete your under graduation and then enroll for the training course.
It is a mandate to have a good command over English and Hindilanguage. Additionally, knowing a foreign language gives an added advantage.Apart from the above-mentioned educational qualification, there are certain other eligibility criteria which you ought to meet in order to
become an air hostess. This includes:
• Your age must not be over 18 to 26 years.
• Your marital status should be single.
• Depending on the airlines, your height must be a minimum of
• You must have a very controlled weight, i.e., proportionate to
• You must not have any history of mental illness nor should be
suffering from any major disease.
• Your complexion must be fair toned and eyesight must be
The below-mentioned skills are also considered important but these are usually groomed by the institute where you are pursuing your air hostess training and placement from.
• Presence of mind
• Patience to work for the long schedule
• Ability to handle the pressure
• Pleasing personality
• Positive attitude